Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana - Flaming Katy
- Find a place with plenty of indirect sunlight, Use well drained planting media in case of transplanting.
- Water kalanchoe when the soil feels dry, avoid spraying water on the leaves.
- Trim off any dead or wilting flowers at their stems.
- Fertilize kalanchoe during periods of new growth.
- 15 – 20cm overall height. comes in mixed colors. given price is per plant.
Kalanchoe blossfeldiana also known as flaming Katy, Christmas kalanchoe or florist kalancho. Native to Madagascar. Kalanchoe blossfeldiana is evergreen and perennial succulent plant. The plant has green, shiny and textured glossy foliage, which stays green all year round.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Note: All Images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may varie due to product enhancement and growth.